Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Too many irons in the fire...

I have once again fallen into my old habit of reading way too many books at one time. There are just too many great books out there, I can't help but to get them and want to read them! Argh. And I have quite a few advanced reader's copies from authors that I need to read and review, as well as just get to some leisurely reading that I've been meaning to catch up on... and... eventually review. Let's just see what's on my bed-side stand reading list:

  1. The Fourth Circle of Heck: Fibble (Dale E. Basye)
  2. Family Affair (Caprice Crane)
  3. Sacre Bleu (Christopher Moore)
  4. Curses! A F***ked Up Fairy Tale (J.A. Kazimer)
  5. Mental Floss History of the World (Eric Sass)
  6. Assassin's Code (Jonathan Maberry)
Then the list of eBooks that are hiding out on my Nook and Kindle PC aps:
  1. Free Fall (A My Immortales Series Novella) ( Carolyn Jewel)
  2. Red Wolf Moon (P.Daniel Patrick)
  3. Dead World (Sebastiene Elston)
  4. Not Wicked Enough (Carolyn Jewel)
  5. The Sleep Song (Kahlan Asche
That's 11 books I have to read. Ugh. So many books, so little time! I need to just settle on one and read it, then go down the list and be done with it. The worst part, at least to me, is that there are 3 author friends' books on those lists, and I know one of them reciprocally read my book and reviewed it and I'm horribly dropping my end of the reciprocity. Bah. And then on op of all that... I need to finish up the sequel to Magic & Madness to get it out later this year, if not early 2013. I've been getting reader feed back and they are wondering when Magic & Destiny (book 2) is due out, and that's been helping me get motivated to write. But it's also taking away from my reading time. 

If I didn't have to work... or sleep... I could get this all done, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment