Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Books to Review Upate

Remember my list of books I needed to review? Way back here? Well, I've updated it a little bit, and if you've been paying attention here, you would have noticed that I posted some new book reviews from this list. I'm certain I can crank out one of these a week so that I can get focused on my newer books I'm reading instead of these ones I read a few years ago.

So here's my list so far:
  • Dead of Night
  • Crooked Little Vein
  •  Homer's Odyssey  (3-26-2012)
  • Crimson City Series
  • Circle of Heck series (thus far)
  • Joe Ledger series (thus far)  (3-27-2012)
  • Mutant Island series 
  • Double Booked for Death  (3-15-2012)
  • Family Affair
  • Sacre Bleu
  • How I Paid for College
  • Attack of the Theater People!
  • Liberty
  • Tattoo (Jennifer Barnes)

So stay tuned for more reviews. I won't be posting any new ones until after the first week of April. I'm leaving for a long weekend to attend Anime Detour (a manga/anime convention in Minneapolis, MN) so I'll be a little distracted and then exhausted after this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment