Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Curse of the Bibliophile

Being an avid reader, I read a lot of books. And because I have read a lot of books, I sometimes forget what books I have read, and which ones I haven't reviewed yet. Before I had reviewed books as a passing thing, if I read one that was really awesome, I'd post it on my old blog. But now, that I have a dedicated book review blog, I should write up reviews more often; so that means I can go back and look through what I've read and make sure I write up a little something something about it.

And now I have a few friend authors who have given me copies of their books to review for the implicit reason to writing a review up here (and probably on Amazon or BN.com or elsewhere, too). So I figured I should write up a list of books that I need to review and post it here and then updating it when I finally getting around to knocking that one off the list.

So here's my list so far:
  • Dead of Night
  • Crooked Little Vein
  • Homer's Odyssey
  • Crimson City Series
  • Circle of Heck series (thus far)
  • Joe Ledger series (thus far)
  • Mutant Island series 
  • Double Booked for Death
  • Family Affair
  • Sacre Bleu
  • How I Paid for College
  • Attack of the Theater People!
  • Liberty
  • Tattoo (Jennifer Barnes)
So, hopefully now I can keep better track of what I need to review. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't be adding to it from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment