Monday, January 7, 2013

100 Books in 1 Year Challenge

It has been a while since I've posted here, and I apologize to my... 5 fans. But now we find ourselves on the eve of something amazing. 

A few months ago, I heard of a challenge where one must read 100 books in a year, starting on one's birthday and ending on one's next birthday. I decided I was going to take part in this challenge since I have a book review blog, and I haven't done enough reading for the simple enjoyment of reading. Since tomorrow is my birthday, I will start my challenge. 

My first book shall be.... 

Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry. 

I'll update with each book and date finished, as well as the number of pages. That why we can see how many pages I've read in a year.... oh yeah, and how close I get to 100 books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment