Thursday, January 10, 2013

1 Book Down, 99 To Go...

100 Books in 1 Year Challenge update! Yay!

My birthday was January 8th, so that marked the beginning of this challenge. January 9th I cracked open the first book: Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry, at 730pm. It is the second book in his Rot & Ruin teen zombie series. I finished it January 10th at 11pm. Now, I didn't read it straight through, I had to sleep and go to work... but yeah. 

And given that this is a book review blog, I will be posting the review of this book soon (as it will be the first review of 2013)... but I just... I need... whoa. I just need a day to decompress and collect the pieces of my blown mind. If you want a book to grab you by the emotional short hairs, then you need to pick up any of Maberry's books. Yeah. I want to write books like him when I grow up. 

So yeah. 1 book down, 99 to go... Book 2 is slated to be Changeless  by Gail Carriger... but now I'm going to go lie down... 

No comments:

Post a Comment