Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Beginning of the End!

Welcome to my blog! Here I will be posting nothing but stuff about books: book reviews, book recommendations, book release dates, etc. Soon I will be posting my very first book review onto this site, once I write it. I'm very excited about this review, since it was such an amazing book. To give you a head's up, the book was Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry. I will review a few more of his books in the future, since he is an amazing writer of amazing books.

Also, if you have any recommendations for books I should plug here, or books you think I should review, please let me know! Drop me a comment and I will make sure to get that book into my stack to review. I make no promises that your book will be the very next book I review, but it will be in the queue, so don't worry.

I will also be posting older book reviews from an older blog that I have shut down. I will post them with the original date I wrote them, so it doesn't seem like I do nothing but read... I wish.

All right, I have to get back to reading stuff so I can review it! Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you'll come back and see what new stuff will be waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment